W2W - not!
19 July 2021, 10:00 - 20 July 2021, 18:00 ( Add to calendar )
Welcome to the payment page of our summer event: W2W - not!
Here you can book your place onto the event, as well as give us some important medical details and consents.
Please note that this event is open to anyone but under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
Participants can either pay up front or in the spirit of Witney2Westminster we are very happy for people to fundraise to support A+ at least an equivalent amount to the price for the day. A sponsor form is available on request.
In this instance - please still book your place below and have the money with us by day 1 of the trip (Monday 19th of July).
Please be aware that there are only a limited number of spaces available on this event! So do book quickly!
Click for the Full Itinerary and suggested kit list or here is a brief overview of the two days. Do get in touch if you have any questions or need more details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet @ 10am at A+.
- A short briefing on the plan for both days & ensure everyone has the kit they need. Head to Lechlade in A+ bus (socially distanced)
- Short Canoe coaching session to ensure we can paddle in straight (ish) line before setting off down the river
- Packed lunch en route beside the river
- Arrive at Grafton Lock by 5pm (times can vary dependent on river flow, weather, and group speed)
- Return to Windmill Farm to pitch tents and head to the Clanfield Tavern for evening meal.
- Back to Windmill Farm for a well-earned sleep! Local folk may head home at this point.
- Optional breakfast roughly 8am (Inc. morning thought) Paddlers can bring own breakfast OR for A+ will fry up over the open fire (add £5)
- Strike camp and back on the water at Radcot meadow.
- Meet non-residential local paddlers at the river at 9:45am.
- Lunch en route.
- Aim to finish off at Newbridge by roughly 5pm (dependent on river flow, weather, and group speed).
- Back to A+ for goodbyes and home.
Participants can either come just for the daytime, join us overnight for a camp at Windmill Farm (both options £100.00) or sleep in a shared twin en-suite room (£155.00). Please select one option per person.