Total Adventure Peak 2020 (Ages 12-15) - Team
26 July 2020, 13:00 - 31 July 2020, 19:30 ( Add to calendar )
This is the registration page to book on to the team as a volunteer for Total Adventure Peak in 2020!
Total Adventure Peak - for ages 12-15
Dates: Sunday 26th-Friday 31st July Total Adventure Peak (26th is a team training afternoon)
Costs cover all food expenses, a t-shirt and wear & tear on equipment.
A+ is committed to the safety and well-being of all those in our care. Our CV-19 specific precautions will ensure appropriate measures are taken in line with current government guidelines on all activities, in A+ Transport (if applicable) and during group times... whilst retaining the many health benefits of fresh air, physical exercise and shared community in the beauty and open space of the outdoors - and all in a positive Christian environment!
- The activity programme will be reduced, as some activities are not 'distancing-compliant'
- Group sizes will be reduced which may limit total numbers on camp
- The (nearly) World Famous Roadshow will have to take a different format
- Campers and leaders to bring their own drinking bottles and mini hand-sanitisers
- Most volunteers may need to camp to allow more accommodation for children and young people
- Bubbles: Campers will be assigned to a group on Monday which will be their Bubble for the week - with the same group leader. They will do a selection of pre-assigned activities together each day. Please indicate at time of booking any other camper of similar age they would like to be grouped with.
Finances for A+ will be much harder to balance this year. While we have not increased the overall price for campers or leaders (and assisted places will be available where needed), there will be an option in the bookings process to make a donation to help A+ cover the additional costs of putting on TA this year.
For more information or for queries please contact the Total Adventure Team on the details below.
Thank you for giving up your time and energy to help us this year! Without your help this week could not happen.
We often hear from parents whose children have been transformed by coming on TAs - thanks to your enthusiasm and commitment- so thank you!
Note: This has been such a disrupted year for us all and we may find we are short of leaders this summer so:
Please feel free to invite any friends who you think would enjoy our brand of 'adventure outreach' - you may be very glad of their help at TA this summer... Do join us in praying that TA 2020 is filled with God's blessing and protection.
t: 01993 703308
Full booking conditions are available on our website here.