DofE Expedition - Shirley Brook Group 2021
15 June 2021, 00:00 - 26 August 2021, 18:00 ( Add to calendar )
Welcome to Adventure Plus's online DofE payment page for Shirley Brook's Silver group.
This page will enable you to pay a deposit and confirm your place on the expeditionary phase of the DofE award, as well as enabling us to collect some essential medical information and parental consents.
Please note that if participants are under the age of 18, this page needs to be filled out on their behalf by their parent of guardian.
The training and practice expedition will take place June 15th - 18th starting at our Oxfordshire Base.
The assessed expedition will take place August 23rd-26th at a venue of the group's choosing but we will encourage a venue local to you such as the Surrey Hills.
You can either:
- Pay a deposit here to confirm your booking with us, and we will follow up later with details of the balance payment.
- Pay the full amount up front
An initial payment (deposit or full amount) needs to be paid by the 19th of May 2021.
Any balance payments will need to be paid by the 1st of June 2021.
The price includes:
- x1 4 day combined training/ practice expedition based out of our Oxfordshire base
- x1 4 day assessed expedition (first day included for travelling) within 100 miles of our Oxfordshire base
- DBS checked, appropriately qualified instructor
- Assessor for the qualifying expedition
- Use of group kit (tents, trangias, fuel)
What it does not include:
- Travel to and from expedition venues
- Food for both expeditions
- Personal kit such as rucksacks, boots or waterproofs
Please do make sure that you have read through the terms and conditions before making any payment. These can be found on the next page.
Please do get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any other questions!
Covid - A+ is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all those in our care - young and young at heart. Our CV-19 specific Risk Benefit Analyses ensures adequate precautions are taken on all activities and in A+ Transport, whilst retaining the many health benefits of fresh air, physical exercise and shared community experience in the beauty and open space of the outdoors. Our arrangements have been officially checked and approved by the local police and we are part of the national 'We're good to go' Covid-19 industry standard. Each activity has its own specific risk assessment which can be provided on request.